Today I turned 25 and as I took Lucy in for her 4 month check up all I could think about was last year and how bitter sweet my birthday was. It was a Sunday and that morning Adam really thought I should take a pregnancy test and I thought WHY, there is no way I would be pregnant. Well about 3 minutes later there I was with a positive pregnancy test and tears streaming down my face. I thought I already have a baby, Sam is only 10 months, he's still nursing he's my baby. About 2 weeks later there I was in tears again thinking that I miscarried. Later finding out it was just bruising and my baby was fine. About 10 weeks later I thought I lost her again this time for real, the doctor was trying to prep me for a miscarriage, I thought I am supposed to have this baby there is now way I can loss it. Well I ended up having subcronic bleed which can be quiet serious and you can easily loss your baby. I was fortunte to have age and health on my side.
As you can see that we all turned out healthy and happy. I am so grateful for my little Lucy and can't imagine her not our family. I don't now if I want another surprise like that, but I would never take it back and it just might one of the best birthday presents I could have ever gotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment