So we are now coming to the realization that we are moving back to Utah next month and have a lot of things we need to try to fit in before we leave and a lot of pictures that we need for our records. So indulge me. So here we have the HHS (Health and Human Services) Building. This is were Adam has been going to work everyday for the past 2 1/2 years. It is one of the uglier buildings in DC but kitty- corner to it is the US Capitol.
Not too Shabby.
Not too Shabby.
4 comments:
Hey Jenny,
your family is adorable! I can't wait till I get to meet your other 2 little ones...last time I saw you, only Noah was around. Good luck with the move and I will see you in Utah soon
Jenny! I love that my cousin and his wife are your neighbors . . . and I love even more that you're moving back to Utah b/c that means I'll get to see you more often. We'll be in Utah over Christmas and would love to get together. Hopefully we'll have the chance to meet up. I can't wait to see your adorable kids in person. Soo cute!
So fun! I love reading about your kids on the blog, I can't wait till we live closer and I can see them more!
Love the pics. What a Great pic of the Capital.
Post a Comment