Every Year the White House gets decorated for Christmas with a specific Theme. This year it was "A RED, WHITE and BLUE Christmas." It is very tastefully done.
How fun! What an amazing opportunity you guys have had out there! But, we are excited for you to get back here!...any news where you will be living? You look great by the way!! So Great!
Jen, I love the new pics. You look absolutly gorgeous in all of them. I really like your hair LONG; I'm slowly, very SLOWLY trying to grow mine out. LoVe you guys!
Jenny!! I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! I am sad you are leaving DC--looks like it was so much fun with your friends Laura and George--but I can't wait to see you more often in SLC. Love you! Happy Birthday Jumpstart! And yes--I said it...so many great memories...
Ya, thats neat that they are opening up to cameras. I think cameras are not as dangerous as originally thought, unless they are fake and contain deadly chemicals.
4 comments:
How fun! What an amazing opportunity you guys have had out there! But, we are excited for you to get back here!...any news where you will be living? You look great by the way!! So Great!
Jen, I love the new pics. You look absolutly gorgeous in all of them. I really like your hair LONG; I'm slowly, very SLOWLY trying to grow mine out. LoVe you guys!
Jenny!! I just wanted to say Happy Birthday! I am sad you are leaving DC--looks like it was so much fun with your friends Laura and George--but I can't wait to see you more often in SLC. Love you! Happy Birthday Jumpstart! And yes--I said it...so many great memories...
Ya, thats neat that they are opening up to cameras. I think cameras are not as dangerous as originally thought, unless they are fake and contain deadly chemicals.
Post a Comment