Adam and I have made it safely to Scotland and it has has been so fun to see my parents. I think we were one of the lucky few who were able to make all their flights and arrive at our destination without any delays and with all our bags.
So it is a small world when you are LDS. As we were bording our long flight across the ocean I was assigned the middle seat and Adam was across the aisle from me with the boys. As a cute young man is finding his seat he sees that he is sitting next to me in the aisle and asks me if I would like to trade him seats. I kindly and gratefully accept. As we start talking he asks why we are heading to Scotland, I tell to him we are visiting my parents. He then asks how long how long have they lived in Scotland?? 2 1/2 years I tell him. He then says "I think I know them" I am thinking to my self, no you don't, I haven't even told you my name or thier names how could you know them. He then says "Are they the Fredrick's" YEAH they are. He said that he knows Seth my little brother and my niece Michelle and a couple of my other brother and thought we looked a like and his family is in the Edinburgh ward. His name is Aaron and apparently he took Michelle out on a date while he was at school at BYU.
It is a SmAlL sMaLl world.
2 comments:
Hope you had so much fun! Happy HOlidays. Wish we could get together sometime.
Wow fun that you are moving back!
Post a Comment