Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween and Utah

Okay I am finally posting some Halloween pictures, we have been really busy lately.
We were lucky enough to be in Utah for Halloween. It was a quick weekend trip but we were able see all the family and get some house hunting accomplished.
All the Toronto Cousins
The Boy Cousins
The Girl Cousins
Rrrrrr......Both Noah and Sam were pirates this year.
I tried to get Sam to be an Alligator but everything was "ToO ScArY" and he would kick and scream that it was Scary, so the pants and vest worked well for him.


Cute cousins Lucy and Meg. Meg is just 2 days older then Lucy.
How Luck to have so many cute GiRl cousins.


My Lady Bug

7 comments:

taryn said...

cutest kids ever! and yes, so fun to have so many girl cousins--she is a lucky girl! and the cutest little love bug!

Jules said...

Cute cute costumes! How fun to have so many cousins the same age! That is perfection! Well any luck house searching?? We keep hoping something will come up around us!

Simply White said...

Cute halloween costumes! Our little girls were ladybugs. How fun!

Maughan"sters" said...

I had no idea that you are moving back to Utah! Where are you going to live? If you ever want to take your kids to Thanksgiving Point, call me and I can meet you there and get you in half price.
I also had no idea that brooke had her baby! I'm assuming that's her in the Halloween pictures! Those 3baby girls are so cute!
Have fun in Scotland!

Whitney V said...

Jenny! Your kids are so so adorable! Your DC life looks like so much fun - and what a sweet, gorgeous little family you have. I miss you tons! I'm glad that I can blog stalk you and check in on your life. :)

Blondie Blues said...

They all looked so cute! I especially love SAM with out a shirt...PURE SEXY!! It was so fun to see you all and I can't wait for you to be back here for good. YAHOO!

R and K said...

I am SO excited to hear that you will most likely be moving back! When I made our blog private I changed its address, maybe you already knew that (?) http://randkw.blogspot.com/ Finally put some baby Sophie pics up, I'm glad she can meet her Aunt Jen soon!