Monday, November 24, 2008

A day at the Park

The weather has turned COLD here and this was probably one of our last days here at the park, I love this time of year, but it gets difficult finding things to entertain the kids so we don't go nuts in our TINY little house. Noah is at just such a fun age, he is so much fun to have around. He is such a sweet big brother to Sam and Lucy and such a good little helper. He is always right by my side when Sam and Lucy are sleeping, asking what should we do now. He loves SCHOOL, music class, playing board games and his large car collection. He still loves to line his cars up, and Sam still loves ruin his perfect car lines.

My cute little, happy go lucky Sam has turned into a little terror. He has hit the terrible 18 months to 2 1/2 and has such an opion about everything. He wants to were a turtleneck everyday, but he is not quite sure what a turtleneck is. He will only were Lightning McQueen socks, he will only drink chocolate milk and has to see me physically put the ovaltine in his cup in order to believe that it is really is chocolate milk. And he is even very picky about what color fork/spoon he uses, but he never wants the color he askes for because he is still learning his colors and so when he asks for yellow he really means green. But if he has just the right combination of food and sleep he can be really fun to have around. We LOVE our crazy little Sammy.
I am so grateful to have these two little boys, they are the best of friends.
Lucy is such a good sport, running errands and just minding here own business. She is such a little sweetheart, she is a fabulous sleeper a good eater and loves to be social, but is a little attached at the moment (probably because she is with me 24/7). We love our little LADY.
Needless to say I am so GRATEFUL for my little buddies, I am not sure what I would do with out them.



2 comments:

Jules said...

our kids sure keep us busy! You have to love how determined they are to get what they want. So Cute! Any news about where you are going to live?

Simply White said...

I can't believe how your kids our growing up. Especially little Sammy. I still picture him doing his little scoot across the floor. We haven't seen you guys now for six months. So sad. That's way too long. We miss you. Your kids will be totally different the next time we see you.