After seeing how much fun cousin Meg had in her Bumbo, I was on a mission to get one for Lucy. I found this with a tray for $20, a $50 value. I love Craigs List and Lucy loves her new toy.
Those are the best! What a great deal! So now I am kinda really freaking out and hoping that you will live by me. It would be WAY TO AWESOME! i LOVE YOU jen.
3 comments:
Yeah! I am glad she likes it too! Now we just can't wait until Meg and Lucy can have a Bumbo playdate together here in SLC!
Seriously, isn't Craigs List the best! I am going to miss the one in Ithaca, it is awesome!
I need to get a Bumbo for our next little guy, people seem to love them!
Those are the best! What a great deal! So now I am kinda really freaking out and hoping that you will live by me. It would be WAY TO AWESOME! i LOVE YOU jen.
Post a Comment