Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LuCy'S Blessing

On October 12, 2008 Adam blessed our little Lucy and he gave her a very sweet blessing. We are so grateful to have Lucy in our crazy, busy, chaotic family.
She looked so sweet in her blessing outfit.
The shoes might be might favorite part.


Thanks to Nona and Papa Toronto and Jaime and Chris Sidwell for coming out to DC and sharing this special occasion with us.

5 comments:

Jules said...

she looks so cute! I love the shoes! Cute Family!

Simply White said...

What a beautiful little girl! The dress and the shoes are gorgeous! We can't wait to meet her.

Gardner's said...

i am so sad we missed it so looks so cute!! Love those shoes too!! Lets get together Monday! or Shanandoah on Saturday--Call me! Jess

Blondie Blues said...

Lucy looks so beautiful in her blessing dress; and those shoes... SOOOOO adorable. I'm glad you had some family there for support. I WISH i could have been there too Jen. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks. I love you 5!

R and K said...

She looks adorable.