Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CoMmEnTs, cOmMeNtS, CoMmEnTs

Why is it that everyone feels the need to tell me that my hands are full??? I am getting so sick of everyone making some comment to me, whether it be wow three kids, your hands are full, they are close in age, are they twins, are they all yours, are you the nanny, your just a baby, or my favorite, "is he your little brother". If I were in Utah I would be like every other person but out here I am the crazy lady with three kids. I am getting really sick and tired of all the comments. Why can't people mind thier own business, it's not like I am telling them what to do.

3 comments:

R and K said...

Boo, that sucks. It definitely would be solved by coming back to Utah though...

Simply White said...

Way to vent Jenny! No worries, you'll soon be in Utah, right?

Blondie Blues said...

Wouln't it be nice if people could worry about their own problems rather than focus on other people. I think the world would be much more peaceful!!