Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cox Farm

Yes, we hit two farms in three days, but this one the kids had a blast at. There are just a ton of slides, hayrides, and wooden trains that the kids could climb on. As you can see Noah loved the slide, and Sam HATED it.
See how Noah sits perfect with his legs together and hands on his lap.
Sam has some weird obsession with CoWs.
So after seeing this I became very grateful that I only have to milk one at a time, she had at least 20 OuCh!!!!

2 comments:

Blondie Blues said...

Jen, looks like a lot of fun. You will miss all your fun spots when you come home for good. You have the cutest family; it looks like you guys have made some good friends. Love YOU!

Natalie said...

So fun! I am so glad you still get out and do so many fun things with 3 kids! Sam is changing so fast!