Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I love Lucy SoOo much

Lucy is so LUCKY to have these two cute big brothers that LOVE her SOOO much. The other day I was in the kitchen making Noah lunch and Lucy was on the couch getting a little upset, shortly after she calmed down so I went to see why she had all the sudden stopped crying when Noah had come to her rescue and was cuddling her. He just says to me "I just love her soo much mommy."

6 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

She is lucky to have older brothers! How cute! Do you love having a girl?

Blondie Blues said...

So Cute! Their is nothing like siblings... Love you guys so much and I am crossing my fingers that I will see you over Halloween.

Simply White said...

I can't believe how big Lucy is getting! She is so cute. Have a fun weekend with Adams family.

Anonymous said...

How fun. Cute family. Lets for sure get together when you are visiting here!

Blondie Blues said...

Jen, I am so excited that you guys are coming in a couple of weeks. We are around that whole weekend with no plans besides Trick or treating. We would love to see you. If you want to trick or treat with us, we would love your company. P.S. Have you heard that the boys are bringing us all to Disneyland in January??? So excited... I am doing some of the planing so I will fill you in when we have it booked. I am planning on your cute family to come. We are all SOOOO BLESSED!! LOVE YOU!!!

taryn said...

what a cute story! she is so lucky to have two such doting big brothers!