Monday, June 23, 2008
TWO Year Anniversary
Two years ago yesterday Noah and I were on probably the longest flight of my life, becasue we had three lay overs and I was heading into the unknown. Noah was 15 months old, I was about 8 weeks pregnant and headed for DC a place I had never been to an apartment I had only seen pictures of and too Adam's highschool friends....What was I thinking when I told him I would move to DC if he got the job. Fortunatly everything worked out. Here we are two years later with a 3 year old a 17 month old and I am still pregnant. We have no idea what the future holds but have had an amazing experience out here and would not trade it for anything. We have grown so close as a family and as husband and wife. We are so grateful that we have had the opportunity to live here and will always have wonderful memories of our time here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats neat! I think Adam is so potent, all he needs to do is look at you sexy, with his shirt off, and you get prego.
Post a Comment