Thursday, June 12, 2008

Noah's New LOVE

It's official I am a Proud Mini Van Mama, I actually really like it and think it is very practical and it will work great with the three kiddies. We have had it about 2 months now and Noah is finally not calling it his van anymore, but he still gets really excited to ride in it. When we first got it Noah was almost in tears one morning when he thought Adam was going to take his Van to work, he is not as protective of it anymore. We love it and we have extra room for any visitors....Hint Hint...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So fun! I have a friend here who RAVES about her minivan, totally designed for Moms. We do need to come visit again! I would love to come down. Oh and I changed my flight so I'll be here when you come visit! Yea!

R and K said...

Oh man, Jenny. I can't even think of anything to say about this.

Anonymous said...

You have a mini van!? Man has Adam changed. It's like I don't even know him any more.