Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Doctors Appointment

I am sorry but since only like 10 people view our blog I have decidedto use it as a bit of a journal as well so I am going to start to write down some stories that I want to have a record of.
On Monday I had just a routine doctors appointment and brought the boys with me as I had some errands to run out by his office. My doctors office is really small and my doctor reminds me alot of Doctor Rasmussen in Utah. Well I go into the exam room and Noah goes and sits in the chair in the corner and in the other corner of the room is the bathroom and as you all know the doctor needs a urine sample everytime you go in. So I tell Noah that I am going to go Potty and to watch Sam. So I go in the bathroom and shut the door and Sam walks over to the door and starts to cry, so I hear Noah walk over to Sam and say "Sam Mommy just went potty she'll be right back" Sam contunies to cry and Noah continues to tell Sam that I am just going potty. Well I come out of the bathroom with cup in hand and pick up Sam, Sam then has both arms outstretched and says "Juice Mommy Juice" and Noah replies " Sam that's not juice that's mommies pee pee." I guess this is why you try not to bring your kids to your doctors appointments.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha that is funny! I am laughing pretty hard right now.

Simply White said...

I am so sorry that I'm not there to watch your kids for you! Even the quick appointments are not very easy with kids.

Blondie Blues said...

Jen, So funny! I love those cute BOYS! I seriously can't wait for LUCY.... Have I told you how much I love that name!!!! I can not wait to see you; I wish we could hang out way more! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be back for good soon. I love you and am so excited to see you next week. Have a safe travel!

R and K said...

Oh gosh, I thought the story was going to end with Sam drinking it before you could stop him! Phew! So this is what I have to look forward to when I take Nora to my appointment next time...
Too funny!

Maughan"sters" said...

Yeah Jenny, thanks for the invite to your blog! Cute, fun family oyu have. I'm glad we can keep in contatct this way! It wsa great to see you guys and hope you made it home safely.

Maughan"sters" said...

wow, I should have proof read that last comment!!