
In the last five years that Adam I have been married we have
almost consistantly had a Subabru, we even had his and hers at one point. We
LOVE them. So we so sad to be selling our subby, but I am sure we'll get
another one when we move back to Utah, if we move back to Utah.
5 comments:
Good by! I give you my deepest regrets... Love you 5!
Don't be sad...now you get to look hot in sweatpants, fanny pack and driving a mini van (While 3 kids are screaming behind you). See no reason to be sad!! haha- Jess
None of this IF we move back to Utah!
Ya I think you should move back to Utah...
I don't think you will be allowed back in Utah without the Subaru. That was really the only thing you had going for you guys. What you did in trading in the Subaru for a mini van would be like Tiger Woods giving his golf clubs away. He just wouldn't be cool any more. I guess you should have consulted me before you made that huge mistake. Here's to hoping the state of Utah will take you back!
Post a Comment