Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hilton Head, SC


Adam and I were lucky enough to spend the past week in Hilton Head, South Carolina with our little family. It was such a nice vacation from the every day and the boys were so excited to hang out with Daddy. Sam has become obsessed.

Sea Pines Harbor.






It was hard to get Sam off the Chair and away from the FOOD.
New favorite words: Tweet, Juice, Fishy, and Bite.


My three Boys, and Yeah Sammy is walking.....16 months and 25 lbs later.




We spent the afternoon in Savannah, GA



What is much more beautiful then this???






We had a great time at the Beach, the weather and water were perfect. The boys loved the sand and the waves were the perfect size. There is no better vacation then the beach.



4 comments:

Simply White said...

It looked like such a fun vacation. We really wish we could have been there with you guys. We miss you!

R and K said...

Fun pictures! I love the shots where they are sitting in the sand by their names. Look at our little pregnant Jenny! Only two months to go (about).

Natalie said...

How fun! Your trip looked like blast! I loved the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hilton Head rules! Man I loved that vacation. I hope we didn't talk it up too much and end up disappointing you guys. I would love to go back though. I loved it there. I thought that the Marriot that you stayed in looked great too. Did you go look at the houses down the street a bit? That is where we stayed. Those pics made me jealous. I hope we can go back in the next couple of years. It looks like you had a good time.