Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gotta Check my E-mail

"I Gotta check my e-mail Mommy." Noah has started to check his e-mail about every other day. I am not sure who he gets messages from but he keeps on checking his e-mail. He mainly just scrolls the mouse a few times then says "I am Done"


2 comments:

JaimeToronto said...

I love that he is already checking his e-mail... getting an early start! I heard him say that he was "checkin his e-mail" on Sunday when I talked to Adam on the phone and it was the cutest thing! Love you guys!

Blondie Blues said...

TOO CUTE! I miss you guys so much... But am so excited to see you in July. Jen, I'm not staying up in PC, but I want to go up and swim a lot. I would love to see you as much as possible. Love you!