Noah graduated from preschool and I cannot believe he is going to be in Kindergarton in the fall the time goes to quickly. Noah and his Teacher Mrs. Brown.
Jenny, Your kids are so cute and growing so fast! I love checking in with you and seeing all you are up to on your blog. You home is so nice- I'm sure you love it there! Don't you want to be back on V street? We are headed your way soon. We would love to get together! Adrienne
1 comment:
Jenny,
Your kids are so cute and growing so fast! I love checking in with you and seeing all you are up to on your blog. You home is so nice- I'm sure you love it there! Don't you want to be back on V street?
We are headed your way soon. We would love to get together!
Adrienne
Post a Comment