Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A BIG week

Last Monday Vinyl Connection came to our house and started puting in the fence post for our new fence. EXCITING.
These boys thought it was SO fun watching this Machine. What little boy would'nt love it.
Cousins + popsicles + heavy Machinery = a little boys dream. Right?


And here we have the finished product, At least on the one side. We still have SO much work to do at our house but we are slowly making progress.

Noah also learned how to ride his bike this week withOUT Training wheels. He loves it, and caught on really quickly.
Also this last week my kids got THREE new cousins. Nicholas Tueller,
Olivia Olsen, and Adam Fredrick. They are all so cute and tiny, It does not help with my baby hunger.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Jenny: I think your house looks so cute. Good luck with the projects. We are getting a fence in the next 2 weeks too!

Maughan"sters" said...

Your house looks so cute...maybe you'll have to host the BINGO party :)

Gardner's said...

The fence looks great!! We were in the area and drove by too and we were impressed your place is looking awesome! Way to go Noah on the big boy bike! I can't wait to go for bike rides with the kids and you are getting close to that...lucky!! If you are baby hungry you are welcome to come and rock mine ANYTIME!! I can share! One day I will be craving your newborns because mine will be big!