Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lucy 15 Months

We got the Toronto girl cousins together for some pictures and it didn't work out so well. I managed to get a couple cute ones.





This is a common "What" face Lucy does and it can drive me nuts
Sadly the best one I got of all three of them. At least none of them are crying and they are kinda looking at the camera.
I have been loving sewing, so I find any exuse I can find to make something I love.

4 comments:

Simply White said...

What cute little girls and you even made jumpers for each of them. You are amazing!

Maughan"sters" said...

If you made those dresses, I need to pay you to make one for Ashlyn...they are SOOO ADORABLE!!

Nate said...

That was an awesome note about sewing at the end. Its almost like it could have been its own post but then it would have been short. Neat

Blondie Blues said...

Jen, Those jumpers you make are SOOOO cute! LUcy could not be cuter!