The first weekend in November my Mom took my five sisters and I to San Fran for a girls trip. It was so fun we basically did everything on our trip that guys hate, except for the eat really yummy food part. We went to WICKED, watched chick flicks and laughed till we peed/cryed, SHOPPED, ate yummy food, talked about anything and everything, saw all of San Fran thanks to Mr. Toads Tours, and even had a little time to read some of my steamy books that I enjoy. I am so grateful for all these Women in my life.

5 comments:
What cute girl pictures! That looked like so much fun. You look darling Jenny in all of the pictures. I like your bangs.
I'm jealous :)
Your hair looks cute!!
Looks like you guys are doing really good. How fun to take a trip with the girls! Lucy is so beautiful and growing up fast.
Looks like fun!
Yeah! SO fun to finally see some pics of your girls' trip.
Post a Comment