Noah started school today and I think it broke Sam's heart.
I didn't have the heart to tell him he wasn't going to school, when he was even more excited then Noah was. He ate breakfast so well and wanted to get dressed and got his backpack all ready for school. He was broken hearted when he was still strapped into his carseat and Noah got out to go to school. He pretty much cryed or pouted the whole time Noah was at school. I am hoping it will get easier for Sam to part with Noah. 
I didn't have the heart to tell him he wasn't going to school, when he was even more excited then Noah was. He ate breakfast so well and wanted to get dressed and got his backpack all ready for school. He was broken hearted when he was still strapped into his carseat and Noah got out to go to school. He pretty much cryed or pouted the whole time Noah was at school. I am hoping it will get easier for Sam to part with Noah. 
1 comment:
My little Sammy!! I fell for him. But I hope he actually wants to go to school when it's his turn.
Miss you and the family!
Post a Comment