Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Geting to be a PROBLEM!!!!

It is REALLY starting to become a problem how obsessed I am with sewing and creating. I literally had to bring my sewing machine into the shop today, just to get it out of my sight (and to get it tuned up). Now I am not sure if it was a good thing or not because now I can't stop thinking about sewing and what I could be doing. The problem is that I really like what I make but half of it is way to big for Lucy to even wear so it is just sitting there being all cute and taunting me that my daughter can't wear it, and she is still crawling and nothing is as cute when they are crawling. I just need to stop going to the fabric store and seeing all the cute new fabric and hopefully one day I will be cured, but for now happy sewing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Blondie Blues said...

Jen, You are turning PRO. I love all of them! You could probably make a FORTUNE if you wanted to. I love you and hope you guys are coming to the Miller cabin.

Nate said...

Grace would take as many of those off of your hands as you need.

p.s. Please stop making me do the word verification. Your blog is private!