Sunday, June 14, 2009

LOVELY

It's never good when Noah comes out of Lucy's room after her Nap and tells me that there is POO everywhere. Yes Chunks of poo everywhere and it was bad enoy that I threw away the sheet and did not even bother to wash it. Something likes this always helps to get your day started in the right direction.

3 comments:

Gardner's said...

That is SO nasty!! I might be dumb but tell me that is Noah who did that and not Lucy. If it was Noah why on earth would he take all the time to climb in to her crib to poo in there? Seriously, I don't know how you do it!! Oh Noah...good thing he is so dang cute right?

Becky said...

And that is absolutely disgusting...

Blondie Blues said...

NASTY!!! So, I had the same thing happen with Mylie 3 weeks ago. I feel for you...nothing like a BUMP in the road. LOVE YOU and great job yesterday in the Ragnar...You ROCK! I wish we had a Picture of all who ran. We should all get one in our shirts.