I can't believe 2 kids fit in that little car :) Good for you and Adam in taking your little ones on a hike. Rulan and I would love to see you soon! Let's plan a playdate
Those burns are awful. I have a tiny burn from my strightener on my arm that is hurting...after seeing the pictures, mine is feeling quite well now. I love the BOYS in your cute shoes!
3 comments:
I can't believe 2 kids fit in that little car :) Good for you and Adam in taking your little ones on a hike. Rulan and I would love to see you soon!
Let's plan a playdate
Those burns are awful. I have a tiny burn from my strightener on my arm that is hurting...after seeing the pictures, mine is feeling quite well now. I love the BOYS in your cute shoes!
It is fun to see a few shots of your family. I'm glad you are enjoying Utah.
Post a Comment