Thursday, January 22, 2009

We Made it to Utah and I didn't kill anyone....

.....just my phone out of pure frustration and anger. So I will be getting a new one sometime but have not gotten around to it yet.

Between packing, Adam working 12 hour days, 3 kids and loading a truck we never really were able to give DC and our friends a proper goodbye, but we will trully miss it back east. But look forward to what our future holds for us. We are grateful for all the amazing people and friendships that we made and for the memories that we will hold onto forever. But for now we have safely arrived in Utah and are living in complete coas.
We'll see what comes next....

9 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow, you must have really had your hands full :)

Jessica F. said...

We miss you already!!!! I am glad you got there safely.

Amy said...

Jenny,
Thanks for the blog address. It will be fun to keep up with you guys this way. Glad you made it to Utah safe, and have fun in Disneyland! The street will never be the same without you guys!
Keep us posted on life.

taryn said...

miss you already. :(

Anonymous said...

When we moved back from CHicago, I was sad too. IT is fun to get away for a while. Where are you guys going to live? What are you going to be doing?

R and K said...

Glad to know your phone is dead, only because I left you a message. We want to see you!

Jules said...

I am so glad to hear you are back in Utah, safe and sound! Call us when things slow down for you guys...we would LOVE to see you!

Maughan"sters" said...

Glad you made it safely here! Let us know if and when you are ready for that piece of furniture.

Bec and Ryan said...

Hey Jenny,
We'd love to see you when you get settled. Give me or Samantha a call!