We were so fortunate this year to spend the Holidays with my Parents in Scotland. We had such a wonderful time. Sorry for the extra long post. Here we go...
Rosslyn Chapel (Da Vince Code)
Hollyrood
Edinburgh Castle
.jpg)
Sister Myers made this Gingerbread House for my Boys.
(it a Bundt Cake)
Sammy thought it was DELICIOUS
Christmas Day we feed the Birds
.jpg)
Linlithgow Castle
House of Bruar is my Mom's FAVORITE and after going I now why, great food great shopping what could be better..jpg)
My parents watched the Boys for a night and Adam and I went up to Inverness. Home of the Loch Ness Monster.
Urquhart Castle was gorgeous right up against the River Ness.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Up top Arthur's Seat AKA Pratt's Hill. This is were Scotland was dedicated. My Dad has climbed it about 62 times. He climbs it when the new missionaries come and the old ones go home.
Just really liked this sign.
1%5B1%5D.jpg)

.jpg)
2%5B1%5D.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
7 comments:
oh, wow! LOVE THE PICTURES! what a fun trip!
What fun pictures! Good luck this week!
Love your pictures! Looks like a fun trip! Can't wait to see you HERE soon!
It looks COLD, but fun!
I'm jealous...how did the kids do on the long airplane ride?
Are your parents the Mission Presidents?
What an amazing trip! Those experiences are priceless!! It looks like you had a great time. I am sure it was a very memorable Christmas and New Years!
I am so impressed that you and the kiddos survived the long airplane ride and the jet lag!
i LOVE scotland! isn't it beautiful? my dad hiked that same mountain when he served his mission there 50+ years ago.
Fun places to take pictures. I am excited you are coming to utah!
Post a Comment