Last night was a night of firsts for Lucy and I. Lucy took her first Metro ride and Lucy and I saw our first Nationals game although we only lasted 4 innings. But we can now check it off our list.
Jen, I love all the pictures! Lucy is so adorable and you look so GREAT! My computer has been off limits for about 2 weeks and we just got a new one that is back and running.... THANK HEAVENS!! I am so happy that you & Lucy and the rest of your family are doing well. I LOVE you 5!!! Love, Deb
I can tell you are not a first time mommy. My first few weeks I was a hermit, complaining about the lack of sleep. But I guess when you are a mom of three you can't complain and you have to get out to have a life. You are my inspiration. Bring on the long play days and long nights of endless feeding and no sleep! You are my hero!
4 comments:
I'm jealous. And look at you, venturing out already. You're an inspiration.
Jen, I love all the pictures! Lucy is so adorable and you look so GREAT! My computer has been off limits for about 2 weeks and we just got a new one that is back and running.... THANK HEAVENS!! I am so happy that you & Lucy and the rest of your family are doing well. I LOVE you 5!!! Love, Deb
I can tell you are not a first time mommy. My first few weeks I was a hermit, complaining about the lack of sleep. But I guess when you are a mom of three you can't complain and you have to get out to have a life. You are my inspiration. Bring on the long play days and long nights of endless feeding and no sleep! You are my hero!
You look great! Who is Sally's clippies? Where are they located??
Post a Comment