Just so you know...Since Sunday Lizzy has named all of her dolls and animals "baby Lucy" right now!! It is fun to see the pics with her eyes open (they were closed the whole time I saw her) Ver beautiful, like all Toronto babies!! Call if your boys are driving you crazy!!
Oh she is so precious! Did all your boys start with dark hair, or is she going to be the first brunette grandchild in the Fredrick clan. Ha ha, I remember all the blond toe heads running around. She is pretty. Can't wait to see more pictures!
7 comments:
Lucy is beautiful!! Jenny it's so much fun to see you with a daughter. You're going to love it!
Yay! Congratulations! She looks adorable. Can't wait until her best friend is here.
Your kids are beautiful. Congratulations on your newest addition.
Just so you know...Since Sunday Lizzy has named all of her dolls and animals "baby Lucy" right now!! It is fun to see the pics with her eyes open (they were closed the whole time I saw her) Ver beautiful, like all Toronto babies!! Call if your boys are driving you crazy!!
Jen, she is so dang cute! I am so thrilled things went well.
Congrats! I hope all is well and you are getting some rest! Is that possible!?
Oh she is so precious! Did all your boys start with dark hair, or is she going to be the first brunette grandchild in the Fredrick clan. Ha ha, I remember all the blond toe heads running around. She is pretty. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment