Jen, That looks so fun in front of the White House. The boys look so cute as well as you and Adam. You look GREAT by the way! I can't wait to hear what your having! I love you all! Love, Deb
This cracks me up because Scott and I were watching the news on Monday and they were saying that the Easter bunny was a staff personnel but their name was confidential. Scott brought it up three times that I should call you and ask if Adam was the Easter bunny. I'll have to make sure he sees these pics! Love you guys!
5 comments:
Jen, That looks so fun in front of the White House. The boys look so cute as well as you and Adam. You look GREAT by the way! I can't wait to hear what your having! I love you all! Love, Deb
How cool that you got to go to that. And that is one hot lady bunny. I bet Adam was digging her.
P.S. When do you find out what you're having? Make sure you post it
Wow! You guys are famous and important! To be invited to the White House is neat.
This cracks me up because Scott and I were watching the news on Monday and they were saying that the Easter bunny was a staff personnel but their name was confidential. Scott brought it up three times that I should call you and ask if Adam was the Easter bunny. I'll have to make sure he sees these pics! Love you guys!
Post a Comment