Cars, Cars and more Cars, but he couldn't be happier.

YOUNG LOVE

Noah repeatedly told me that he wanted a blue cake with white cars on it,
so this is what he got. His blue cars cake.

The party then moved to the bedroom, all peaceful and happy....

and wait where did Lizzie go.
4 comments:
Jen, Noah is so cute and getting so big. The Car cake is adorable; I'm sure Noah felt like a very specail boy on his big day. You are such a cute, fun, and loving mom. I love you! Deb
What a fun night!! I am so glad to see Lizzy keep up with your boys. Hopefully she will be able to teach Thomas how to wrestle or we may need him to come and spend some time with Noah and Sam!!Lizzy had so much fun, she keeps talking about it!! Loved the picture!! Jess
Sheesh, I can't believe you have a THREE year old!
Oh SO cute!! It is so fun to see pictures of your cute little guys. I love how much Noah loves cars!!
Post a Comment