Lucy had her Dance Recital on Saturday and it was so cute, I was in shock at how well she did. I knew she loved dance, but I thought it was more about the Dance outfits then the actual dance itself. I was proven wrong and she made me a pretty proud Mom.
These are her 3 Cute Fredrick Cousin's who luckily all got to dance at the same time.
Cute Sam trying to help Lucy get happy!! At the end of the recital all the girls went up on Stage and apparently Lucy could not find anyone to dance with so that made her sad.
Later on I asked Lucy why she loved Dance and she said it was because of her teacher Mrs. Julie. Mrs. Julie really is so amazing with all these little girls, she really just loves them and they can totally feel her love.


No comments:
Post a Comment