Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Noah-bear

I had been having a particularly hard time with Noah lately, Adam has not really been home and I have been sick, exhausted, and pregnant and Noah is full of energy, he can't sit still for a moment he won't even sit and watch a show or play video games. So literally I think he was wearing me out and on top of it has been acting out a little more than usual. So on the flip side I have yelled at him, put him in timeout, felt guilty for being a bad influence on my oldest when I am the only parent that is around at the time. l fell like I would go to bed guilty almost every night and wonder if he still loved me. 
When I got this from Noah, I realize how unconditional he loves me even when I feel like I total failure. I am so grateful for my sweet children and for all they teach me. 
Know that Adam is done with school it is amazing how much better my kids are behaving, now that they have a Dad around. You realize how important the influence of a Mother and Father is in the home. 


No comments: