Monday, June 6, 2011

Staples!!!

We had our first Insta Care Visit today, and I am sure it won't be the last! At field day at school we were waiting to do our next activity when and awning type tent blew over and one of the legs must have hit Noah's head. At first we thought everyone was fine but, with Noah's blonde hair and all the blood someone noticed him. He was just standing there stunned!! He figured out he was hurt and then he started crying. We went to the office were we got help from one of the students mom's who is a nurse and she said we may need a staple, but he may be fine so off we went to Memorail Clinic.



On our way to Insta care he started crying, and I asked what was wrong and he said Mom what is a staple and I don't want one.

Well sure enough he needed 4 staple in his head.

He had some boys from school come visit and they all thought his staples were pretty cool. This shy little guy could use some attention!!


I was just so grateful that I was there and I didn't have to recieve that phone call.

1 comment:

Maughan"sters" said...

Those head wounds love to bleed! We should get together sometime over the summer!!