Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ZOO Lights

We went to ZOO Lights with the Toronto Family and luckily for us Santa was there!! Noah would only go up if Sam would go with him. Then Noah choked under pressure and told him wanted a Hot Wheel, the second Noah left he yelled back to Santa and said and a pillow pet and a lego set. I am sure between that and the long letter he wrote something will be under the tree for him. Sam asked for the Woody Lego train, and Lucy was to scared to go see him.
Lucy was so nervous her fingers did not leave for mouth!
I don't think we have gone to ZOO without my kids climbing on these lions.

This was my favorite and probably my boys fav as well.
All in all the Zoo lights were fun, here is what bothered me though.
I have 90$ Zoo pass and only got a dollar off each ticket, and you still have to pay for the Carousel.

No comments: