It was Adam's birthday on the 11th of this month and if you know Adam and I, you know that we really never spend any money on each other for birthday, Holidays or anything. (maybe one day that will change) He had mentioned that he wanted some pictures of the kids for his desk at work so that is what he got for his Birthday. I took the kids to this is the place park and just let them run and play and I ended up getting a few cute pictures of them. Lucy was a little cheese ball, Noah is hard to get a genuine smile out of, and Sam he is just silly. He would not smile, he would go stright to doing some silly pose and sticking out his tongue, hence no great pictures of him. 













3 comments:
Darling pictures! I especially loved seeing Lucy. She is so grown up!
Your kids are getting cuter by the second!
Those are adoreable! The cheesy pictures show so much more personality!
Post a Comment