Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Bread.....
This year Adam and I want to try to eat a little healthier and I want to learn to make more things from scratch. My mom got me a wheat grinder so naturally I thought well what better way to eat healthy then with wheat. So yesterday I went to the Bosch store and got all the basics for making Wheat bread, while there they said they had a basic wheat bread class at noon, well my mom said whe would watch my kids and I went to the class. I come out of that class feeling like a new woman and that I could conquer the world. Making bread has always intimidated me, but watching them make it and how easy and fast it was got me really excited. I always had wheat bread growing up and loved it HOT out of the oven, it would melt in your mouth. I however did not like it when it was in my lunch (which was rarely becasue we were a hot lunch family) because I wanted the WONDER bread like everyone else. Well today I made wheat bread and it tasted so good it just melted in my mouth, and Lucy loved it also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jen, looks so good. Will you call me next time you make it and I can learn from you. You are such an awesome mother & wife!
It looks good. You'll have to give me your recipe and tell me how you did it.
Good Job!!! It looks beautiful!!
Post a Comment