We had a fun night with our neighbors last night and we went to Smash Burger and rode trax downtown to see the lights. When I told Sam and Noah we were going to ride on the train, Samuel asked if we were going to have hot Chocolate on the train, and if there was steam. He also said he would be SCARED when the train went in the tunnel. maybe we are watching a little to much Polar Express. You realize as a parent that doing anything really fun is alot of work, but the kids LOVED it so it makes it totally worth it.
What a fun group of kids.
What a fun group of kids.
.jpg)

1 comment:
I LOVE your new family picture on the top of your blog. The colors are perfect. I heard about Adam's new church calling...sounds like me a few years ago!! And this time of year (tithing settlement) is when Brandon got called!! It gets better...I think!
Post a Comment