Adam, Jenny, Noah, Samuel, and Lucy
Oh, what fun! Sometimes you just have to wonder if it's worth taking a shower. And sometimes it is.
I've found that girls get into more stuf than boys :)
Mylie has been OBSESSED with toilet paper too. I can't tell you how many times I've had to reach in the toilet and get out the pound of TP.Let's go to Gardner Village or do something with the kids next week.
Oh what we will do for a shower! Thank goodness for toilet paper & aluminum foil!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, what fun! Sometimes you just have to wonder if it's worth taking a shower. And sometimes it is.
I've found that girls get into more stuf than boys :)
Mylie has been OBSESSED with toilet paper too. I can't tell you how many times I've had to reach in the toilet and get out the pound of TP.
Let's go to Gardner Village or do something with the kids next week.
Oh what we will do for a shower! Thank goodness for toilet paper & aluminum foil!
Post a Comment