Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lucy is ONE!!!

We had a fun birthday weekend to celebrate Lucy's Birthday. Lucy and Cousin Meg are just two days apart so Meg's mom Andrea made these Girls cupcakes for a little celebration on Friday with all the Fredrick Fam.

On her actual Birthday, we really didn't do to much but she did a sugar cookie which she devoured.

On Sunday I had some family over to celebrate.
The Birthday Girl and Boy. Lucy was born on Papa's Birthday.
She knew just what to do with her Cake.
Opening Presents. She got all girl stuff, a Doll, Stroller, Tea Set, and some nesting cups. Girl stuff is so fun.



She would not let this doll out of her sight.

I made this little dress for her. I think it is so cute.


3 comments:

R and K said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! She's such a little sweetie. Really cute dress you made. Nice work.

Blondie Blues said...

Happy 1st, ADORABLE little Lucy! Jen, that dress you made her...INSANE. You are sOOOO talented! Looks like swimming and cake at Fredricks was fun. I LOVE YOU!

Maughan"sters" said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! Time flies! It was fun to see you at the beach. I love that dress you made Lucy. I wish I could do that kind of stuff! How do oyu have time to do it!?