We started the month off with the arrival of my AmaZinG parents who were the Mission President in ScOtland for the last ThReE years. It is SO fUn to have them HoMe. 
...But no More aMaZiNg GiRl trips like these. Well have to think of some other fun place to go.

Then it was Happy 4th of July which was AcTiOn pacKed with PaRadEs, Bike DeCorAtioNs, BrEakFAst,BrUncH, CArnIVals, SnoWcoNes, SwiMmIng, FamiLy, PaRk CitY, FirEwOrkS, and SoMe More SwImmIng, and to top it off was a GREAT night Sleep.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Then we spent a whole week in Park City with the Fredrick Fam and this all I have to show for it. Pathetic I know.
...But no More aMaZiNg GiRl trips like these. Well have to think of some other fun place to go.

Then it was Happy 4th of July which was AcTiOn pacKed with PaRadEs, Bike DeCorAtioNs, BrEakFAst,BrUncH, CArnIVals, SnoWcoNes, SwiMmIng, FamiLy, PaRk CitY, FirEwOrkS, and SoMe More SwImmIng, and to top it off was a GREAT night Sleep.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Then we spent a whole week in Park City with the Fredrick Fam and this all I have to show for it. Pathetic I know.
July 15th was our 6 year anniversary and the day that cute Chris left for the MTC. It is always sad to see them go but you know how good it is for them at the same time so it doesn't make it as sad. He'll do an amazing job out there.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! We really need to get together, considering we live a couple blocks away...it shouldn't be that hard! Your family is darling!
You have been busy!
I can't believe it...3 kids in 6 years!
Post a Comment