Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our Sunday BEST

This year I didn't really do anything specail for Easter, but I had to at least get matching ties for the boys, and no matter how hard you try it is impossible to get a good family photo. So this is the best we got.
And of course Noah has on his BLUE RAIN BOOTS becasue he wears them everyday, and the first thing he did when he got home from Church was take off his church shoes and get his boots on. Everyday rain or Shine.



4 comments:

R and K said...

I think Adam needs a matching tie, too, ha ha.

Nate said...

Cute!! Grace has an obsession with all boots. All she wants is boots.

Blondie Blues said...

So cute! I love that Noah has to wear his rain boots....Classic!

Maughan"sters" said...

Cute kids!
Are you all settled in your new home?