Happy 4th to Noah. It looks like he enjoyed it. Just think Jen, next bithday you can bake him a cake in your cute new kitchen, in your own house....Yahoo! Love you!
So I just was thinking of you again. Where is your home going to be? What city? Salt Lake? And when do you want to do lunch? I am dying to see you and reunite!
3 comments:
Happy 4th to Noah. It looks like he enjoyed it. Just think Jen, next bithday you can bake him a cake in your cute new kitchen, in your own house....Yahoo! Love you!
Thats a lot of weight watchers! Let me guess.... they are for adam. 2 days till you have a house. Wowsers!
So I just was thinking of you again. Where is your home going to be? What city? Salt Lake? And when do you want to do lunch? I am dying to see you and reunite!
Post a Comment