Adam, Jenny, Noah, Samuel, and Lucy
Jen, I love all the new pictures. Lucy looks way too happy in the bin! Looks like Sammy had a good birthday... he is too cute! LOVE YOU!!
What a little cutie Lucy is! How are things going? Job hunt? House hunt? life? How is Utah? Cafe Rio?
Hey!! I have been meaning to call you and see how you are doing! I am a slacker! We sure miss you guys. Any luck on the house hunt?? Lucy is getting big and very cute!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jen, I love all the new pictures. Lucy looks way too happy in the bin! Looks like Sammy had a good birthday... he is too cute! LOVE YOU!!
What a little cutie Lucy is! How are things going? Job hunt? House hunt? life? How is Utah? Cafe Rio?
Hey!! I have been meaning to call you and see how you are doing! I am a slacker! We sure miss you guys. Any luck on the house hunt?? Lucy is getting big and very cute!!
Post a Comment