Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FIVE years Later...

In the last five years Adam and I have lived in Utah, London, Virginia and moved 7 times with our current home being the longest we have ever lived anywhere. We have two boys and will have a daughter in a month. We have traveled to all ends of the world and somehow we still like each other.
Happy Anniversary



3 comments:

Gardner's said...

Cute cute!! We owe you(date night) babysitting and you better redeem it before we go to Utah and Lucy comes. We are good this weekend...or a weekday!! Call me-

Simply White said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope your 5 year anniversary was more exciting than ours. Isn't it fun to see all that has happened in five years? It's pretty amazing!

Blondie Blues said...

Happy Anniversay! I love you both and am so happy you found each other. Thank goodness you got together to make those cute boys and little Luc who's on her way... Love you guys!