On Sunday when I went to pick up Noah from Nursery, one of the nursery leaders said to me "So your having a Girl" I said no I haven't found out yet, she said that Noah had told her that he was going to have a sister. I told her that Noah just wants a baby sister because his friend Abby is having one. But it is still cute when he says I want a baby sister. It is fun this time because he somewhat gets what is going on. I am not sure he fully understands that another baby is going to come and take more time away from him, but he's excited.


4 comments:
We are so EXCITED! Lucy & Mylie will be the bestest little cousins! We love you 5!
YAY!! I have to say I called it!! I am so excited! your girl is going to be the most beautiful thing ever!! Your kids are so dang cute and after 2 boys you DESERVE and sweet little girl!! I am so excited and now we get to shop for girl stuff together!! COngrats!! Jess (see you saturday!)
Yay! You really need a little girl! I am so so excited for you! I've been really excited to hear what you would have. Good thing you've been picking up cute girl things all this time.
From the photo and thinking that Adam is the Father, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a boy. You could still name him Lucy though.
Post a Comment