Last night as we were Celebrating Sam's Birthday as our little family, I was so sad to think that no one was here to see how cute little Sam was and how cute he was with cake all over him. So I decided that I was going to start a blog so that we can share a few Tidbits of our life with you.
We love you all and hope that this a good way for us to keep you updated on our life.
5 comments:
Jenny--thanks for inviting me to the blog. Happy Birthday Sammy! He is super adorable, especially with the cake--and also because he is named after his wonderful grandma Sammy.
Yes, this just made my day that you have a blog.
finally! I am so glad you started a blog. It is fun for family to stay up to date when we insist on living so far away! My family loves it-what a better way than free and easy, right?! sam looked adorable as always! Jess
Jen, I'm so glad you caved! Sam is so dang cute! Happy one Sam! We love you guys! Love, Deb
Yea! I am so happy I can visit your blog and see pictures of your cute family! We had so much fun with you guys at Christmas.
Post a Comment